Sunday, September 12, 2010

Multi-Media Project PicasaWeb


Capture your screen in seconds

I used ScreenToaster to create this video on how technology can enhance my  teaching, coaching, and learning. I have recently started using PicasaWeb and I love it. I will take away the fear of losing my photos and videos, as well as  expanding my coaching abilities.  I like that the  videos upload really easy and its just as easy to share the videos with my athletes. I can make comments and critique the videos and have the athletes also comment on the videos. I will then use these videos as a tool to conduct practice based off of their weaknesses from the videos from practice and competitions. 

2 comments:

  1. Very, very impressive use of uploading athletes photos/videos in Picasa, then reflect and comment/critique technique. Very powerful tool, indeed. Also, you could use ScreenToaster to add AUDIO critique and send them a video like this (multiple pictures, positions, etc.

    PLEASE SHARE IN CLASS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ScreenToaster has been going offline and may not be present when you visit this site.

    ReplyDelete