Saturday, September 25, 2010

OTEN Conference 2010

My reflection is embedded from the Oregon Technology in Education Network (OTEN). I took pictures of the session presenters I attended and included them with the audio files. I really enjoyed this conference because it expanded my view of how technology can and will be apart of my classroom lessons.

Keynote Speaker: Tim Lauer - "Looking Back, Looking Ahead: Educational Teaching in your Classroom and the Real World"
Session 1 Speaker: Serena Fryer - "Interactive White Boards in the Elementary Classroom"
Session 2 Speaker: Jerry Johnson - "Visual Learning with Concept Maps"

1 comment:

  1. I believe your reflection may have been longer than the speaker presentations ... just kidding. Wonderful to see you so engaged and excited about the potential of all these tools.

    ReplyDelete